Eric Abrahamson's Blog

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

"Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad!"

It's Wednesday, May 30, 2007. I'm thinking of going over to Wavy & Jah's House, a few blocks away from here at Rubicon, down Henry Street. Wavy's doing his art show on Saturday with the new band Revival All-Stars in Marin--I'm planning to go. Although I missed the 71st Birthday SEVA Benefit last week with Mickey Hart. I was planning to go of course--but a lot of money was missing from my bank account. 75% of it went to overdrafts. Now the Internet Radio is playing Midnight Moonlight. I would have gone. They moved it from the
Berkeley Community Theater to the Grand Theater--the new name for old the Avalon Ballroom at Van Ness and Sutter. "The Alaskan morning sunrise will be the brightest you've ever seen." "Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home